PROMOTION EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER 31 2015
PAY THE COURSE IN FULL TO GET THE PROMOTIONAL PRICES!!!
ELS Beauty Academy offers the following discounts for our Eyelash Extension Course if the course fee is paid IN FULL by December 31 2015 (the course can be taken in 2016):
Private Course – 8 hrs (1-on-1 class): $1150 (regular), PROMOTIONAL PRICE: $795
Private Course – 6 hrs (1-on-1 class): $1050 (regular), PROMOTIONAL PRICE: $695
Terms and conditions:
The promotional price is guaranteed when the course fees are paid in full by December 31 2015.
-The course’ registration fee is due by December 31 2015.
-The course can be taken throughout 2016.
The course fee includes:
Eyelash extension course – 6, or, 8, or ,16 hours, student’s manual, the exam, your certificate, all of the products used during the course!
Highlights of our Eyelash Extension Training
- ELS Beauty Academy is the first company in Canada to offer Eyelash Extension Training with MINK eyelash extensions.
- Our eyelash extension training and products are recognized and approved by the government of Canada.
- We teach in private and semi-private settings only (no group classes) to ensure high quality of teaching.
About our Eyelash Extension Course
During our Eyelash Extension Course – classical method of extension, we will teach and develop your skills in one-by-one eyelash extension, as well as in eyelash extension shaping and styling. All of the techniques learnt during this training will be initially demonstrated and explained to the students, with a follow up student’s practice on the plastic head and, eventually, on a live model.
Our course consists of two parts:
– Eyelash physiology & structure
– Decontamination; Safety practice and First aid
– Eyelash extensions – types & kinds; styling; corrections
– Eyelash extension care & maintenance
– Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (dying)
– Legal aspects of eyelash extension business & more..
– Correct posture and hands’ positions
– Techniques of patch application (tape application technique will be explained as well)
– Single eyelash isolation technique with one & two hands
– Application of professional adhesive
– Classical technique of one-by-one eyelash extension application
– Techniques of eyelash extension alignment; correction & removal
– Eyelash extension refill & removal criteria & more..
6 or 8 or 16 hours
To get our current training schedule please get in touch with us. We are more flexible when scheduling private courses.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
ELS Academy Certificate is awarded to the student who took the course and after the student met both, practical and theoretical requirements set by our Academy. Our practical requirements: student’s completion of 5 eyelash extension sets on her own, after the course. For the theoretical part, the student must pass our exam which is based on the material covered during the course. Once both requirements are fulfilled, the Certificate is issued. Our Certificate allows you to practice the eyelash extension procedure legally.
We offer the following material kits for our students:
Large kit – 100-120 full eyelash extension applications
Regular kit – 55-65 full eyelash extension applications
Small kit – 25-35 full eyelash extension applications
Mini kit – 10-15 full eyelash extension applications
The kits include all essentials and extras required for professional work, including mink eyelash extensions, professional glue(s), patches, tweezers etc.
Montreal, QC, & Toronto, ON, Canada
Credit cards, PayPal, eTransfer
Pros of becoming an eyelash extension professional
ABILITY TO BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS:
Control your work hours and income
Work from home, with minimal time away from your family
INTERNET EXPOSURE THROUGH OUR WEB-SITE
OTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ARE POSSIBLE (ex. teach eyelash extension courses)
SPECIAL PRODUCT PRICING/DISCOUNTS for our students