PROMOTION EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 31 2018
LASH LIFT/TINTING KIT & TRAINING INCLUDED FREE
ELS Beauty Academy offers the following tuition fee promotion for our Eyelash Extension Courses (classical method):
Terms and conditions:
The promotional price is guaranteed for bookings done by August 31 2018.
-The course’ registration fee is due by August 31 2018.
-The course can be taken throughout 2018.
The course fee includes:
Eyelash extension course – 8 or 16 or 24 hours, mini-training on eyelash & eyebrow tinting, student’s manual, the exam, your certificate, all of the products used during the course! Tax is not included.
Highlights of our Eyelash Extension Training
- ELS Beauty Academy is the first company in Canada to offer Eyelash Extension Training with MINK eyelash extensions.
- Our eyelash extension training was the first eyelash extension training recognized by Revenue Quebec in the province of Quebec! Your tuition fees are tax deductible!
- Tuition fees are Income tax deductible for Revenue Canada!
- Our eyelash extension training and products are recognized and approved by the government of Canada.
- We teach in private and semi-private settings only (no group classes) to ensure high quality of teaching.
- We have more than 9 years in eyelash extension teaching.
- Our trainers/teachers have at least 10 years of eyelash extension practice experience.
Our course also includes free EYELASH LIFT / TINTING mini-course & KIT!
About our Eyelash Extension Course – CLASSIC
During our Eyelash Extension Course – classical method of extension, we will teach and develop your skills in one-by-one eyelash extension, as well as in eyelash extension shaping and styling. All of the techniques learnt during this training will be initially demonstrated and explained to the students, with a follow up student’s practice on the plastic head and, eventually, on a live model.
Our course consists of two parts:
– Eyelash physiology & structure
– Decontamination; Safety practice and First aid
– Eyelash extensions – types & kinds; styling; corrections
– Eyelash extension care & maintenance
– Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (dying)
– Legal aspects of eyelash extension business & more..
– Correct posture and hands’ positions
– Techniques of patch application (tape application technique will be explained as well)
– Single eyelash isolation technique with one & two hands
– Application of professional adhesive
– Classical technique of one-by-one eyelash extension application
– Techniques of eyelash extension alignment; correction & removal
– Eyelash extension refill & removal criteria & more..
8 or 16 or 24 hours in total given over 1 – 3 days.
To get our current training schedule please get in touch with us. We are more flexible when scheduling private courses.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
ELS Academy Certificate is awarded to the student who took the course and after the student met both, practical and theoretical requirements set by our Academy. Our practical requirements: student’s completion of 5 eyelash extension sets on her own, after the course. For the theoretical part, the student must pass our exam which is based on the material covered during the course. Once both requirements are fulfilled, the Certificate is issued. Our Certificate allows you to practice the eyelash extension procedure legally.
Optional: The students that take 16 ou 24 hr courses, will receive their CERTIFICATE IN EYELASH EXTENSION towards the end of the last day of the course (at teacher’s discretion).
We offer the following material kits for our students:
Large kit – 100-120 full eyelash extension applications – $455
Regular kit – 55-65 full eyelash extension applications – $255
Small kit – 25-35 full eyelash extension applications – $195
Mini kit – 10-15 full eyelash extension applications – $155
The kits include all essentials and extras required for professional work, including mink eyelash extensions, professional glue(s), patches, tweezers etc.
Montreal, QC, & Toronto, ON, Canada
Los Angeles & Orange County, CA, USA
We can teach at your location as well! Please contact us for details.
Credit cards, PayPal, eTransfer
Taxes are not included
Pros of becoming an eyelash extension professional
ABILITY TO BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS:
Control your work hours and income
Work from home, with minimal time away from your family
INTERNET EXPOSURE THROUGH OUR WEB-SITE
OTHER CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ARE POSSIBLE (ex. teach eyelash extension courses)
SPECIAL PRODUCT PRICING/DISCOUNTS for our students